Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gold-toned outfit

Today's outfit to work! For some reason I quite like this one. I don't really like the grey cardigan all that much but I was in a hurry and my cardigan color choices were somewhat limited (white, black, or grey) :'D

Okay, somewhat awkward shot. But these are the shoes I wore today. Dark brown wedges with gold buckles. Which lead to the theme of gold jewelry!

Again.. my jewelry collection is all at school. Though that's not to say that I had any good pieces to begin with *cough*. Excuse for more shopping? I think so! :D :D :D

What I'm wearing:

  • Sioni blouse - $12 from Marshalls
  • The Limited skirt - $3 from Salvation Army
  • Gap cardigan - $1.50 from Salvation Army
  • Nine West wedges - $5 from Salvation Army
  • Gold jewelry - $1/each from Claires
  • Total: $24.50

No comments:

Post a Comment