Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome!

I started this blog because I recently developed an interest for fashion. While I'm not claiming to be a fashion guru of any sort, I thought it might be interesting to share the way that I personally shop for clothes and to document the progress of my wardrobe transformation.

Entering college, I was a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. As college wore on, I started to dress better. The main thing that really spurred my interest in the past month or so was the start of a new internship where I would be required to wear business casual. I took it as an opportunity to completely revamp my wardrobe and style.

There are some wonderful fashion blogs out there - some budget and some not. I just want to show people what kind of outfits you can put together with a limited budget. And look good doing it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment