Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stalking Forever 21

Despite my love for thrift stores, a lot of the unique items that I have been craving are new cuts/trends and not available used.

To my delight, Forever 21 is having a huge BOGO sale on their clearance section which has the bargain hunter inside me screaming for me to take advantage of it. However, having nearly spent $40 last weekend at the thrift store I am somewhat hesitant.

While looking on Forever 21, I realized what gorgeous pieces Forever's Love 21 line has. They are utterly and stunningly beautiful. It's their contemporary line! (How I've failed to notice this until now is beyond me). There's just something about their simplicity and elegance. I'm completely in love with colorblocking too

For my own personal reference, mostly, here are some of my favorite pieces that I will be stalking:

Longline Contrast Tee in mint/cream

Zippered Color Block Skirt

Contrast Trim Shirt

Layered High-Low Skirt in nude

Pleated Tie-Neck Top

Colorblocked Tulip-back Top 

Color Blocked Romper w/ Belt

AHH!!! I want to buy everything! The colors are so delicate 

But sadly, everything is a bit expensive. Well, at least in comparison to thrift stores! Perhaps I will stalk them for a bit before splurging on a haul. I've also compiled a list of sale items that I'm considering

Colorblock Mod Dress - $13.99 (BOGO)

Sweetheart Knit Dress - $13.99 (BOGO)

Colorblocked Top - $9.99 (BOGO)

Chiffon Back Sweater - $13.99



EDIT: I made a purchase for $55 after eyeing it for so long at work. I'll post a haul update when it arrives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment